There have been quite a few really great reads for digital marketers as of late. The AdRoll team has enjoyed reading (and debating) the following articles, so we thought we’d share our top ten favorites from the last month or so.
Trending digital marketing topics include everything from political retargeting, to the privacy/cookie debate and beyond.
- 2012 Election: Campaigns Mine Online Data to Target Voters (via Huff Post and AP)
- IBM Study: If You Don’t Have a Social CEO, You’re Going to be Less Competitive (via Forbes)
- The Best Marketing Advice I Got (via Digiday)
- Frontiers in Attribution Modeling; Questions for Initiative EVP Bret Leece (via AdExchanger)
- Why the Cookie Debate Looks Like the E-Mail Spam Discussion (via Digiday)
- How Brands Should Evaluate Startups (via AdAge)
- 50 Ecommerce Remarketing Strategies (via CPC Strategy)
- What FTC Privacy Scrutiny Means for Digital Media (via Digiday)
- Data Scale — Why Big Data Trumps Small Data (via Numerate Choir)
- Agency-Vendor Ties Get Murky (via Digiday)